Forrester Research estimates that the total spending on low-code development platforms will hit USD 21.2 billion by the end of this year.
Getting Started - Evaluating & Identifying the Right LCNC Platform
- What is the type of application that is to be built?
- What are the customization capabilities of the LCNC platform being considered for development?
- What is its pricing model—is it monthly or yearly? Does the pricing depend on the development scale or on usage metrics?
- How flexible is the chosen LCNC platform? Does it allow custom integration with APIs, Cloud, or databases?
- Does the platform offer a simple interface?
- Can the platform build a better business-IT connection by empowering the non-technical management team or the citizen developers? Without much coding knowledge, will these business experts be able to create visual models and share their valuable inputs?
- Does the chosen platform support multi-device deployment?
- How secure is the platform?
- Easy-to-use Interactive Visual Interface
- Flexible Deployment and Scalability
- Code Snippets and other Customization Capabilities
- Intelligent Automation and ML Components
- Real-time Data Analysis Support
- Capability to Integrate with External Data Sources
- Bug-free and Secure Coding, and Compliance Assurance
- Consistent Technical Support