This article offers a deep insight into the enhancements made to some of the most significant applications of ServiceNow, such as IT Operations Management (ITOM), Customer Service Management (CSM), and Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG), among many others.
ServiceNow releases these upgrades twice every year and the core aim of every release, including the brand-new Utah release, is to provide organizations with top-notch applications that increase their operational efficiency, enable them to meet customer and employee expectations, and broaden their market reach.
Highlights of ServiceNow Utah Release
1) Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Management
2) IT Operations Management (ITOM)
i) ITOM Visibility
ii) ITOM Governance
3) Security Operations (SecOps)
ServiceNow Security Incident Response and ServiceNow Vulnerability Response, the two significant applications under the ServiceNow SecOps module, have the following updates in the Utah release:
i) Security Incident Response
ii) Vulnerability Response
4) Employee Service Management
i) Employee Center
ii) Granular Delegation
iii) HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
The ServiceNow Utah release brings the following new features to the HRSD application:
- Integration with Magnit
- To enable the HR department to streamline the onboarding process for independent contractors, ServiceNow now allows users to integrate HRSD with “Magnit”, a workforce management application. They can effortlessly identify contractors on Magnit, add them to ServiceNow, and allot relevant work items for the contractors on the ServiceNow platform.
- Integration with Workday Learning
- Another new enhancement in the HRSD module is the integration with the “Workday Learning” application. Employees of an organization can view their projects and other work items on the ServiceNow platform instead of the Workday Learning application.
- Workforce Optimization for HR
- Without a proper solution, it can be difficult for HR Agent Managers to oversee team members and their activities. To allow managers to easily create schedules, assign duties, monitor members’ performance in real-time, and track time off requests from their portal, ServiceNow has introduced the “Workforce Optimization for HR” application in the ServiceNow Utah release.
5) IT Service Management (ITSM)
Below is a list of ServiceNow ITSM-related applications that have been enhanced in the ServiceNow Utah release. These apps allow organizations to ensure better management of their IT services from a centralized platform.
i) Workforce Optimization for ITSM
6) Customer Service Management (CSM)
To enable organizations to solve customer service requests efficiently from a centralized platform, the ServiceNow CSM application becomes instrumental. Some of the new features added to ServiceNow CSM in the Utah release are:
i) Language Detection in Task Intelligence
ii) Service Definitions
iii) Modifications in Recommended Actions
7) Financial Services Operations (Industry-based ServiceNow Module)