The Evolving Importance of Customer Service in Healthcare
The 5 Key Pillars of Customer Service in Healthcare
Common Challenges Faced by Healthcare Providers in Delivering Superior Customer Experience
1. Overburdened Health System
2. Increased Patient Awareness
3. Patients’ Perceptions
The Solution - A Modern, Technology-powered CSM Platform
Benefits of Using a CSM Platform in Healthcare
1. Enhanced Customer Relationships
2. Increased Service Efficiency
3. Well-aligned Services
4. Automated Processes
What Should You Be Looking for in your CSM?
Why ServiceNow CSM?
- The ServiceNow® CSM platform improves operational efficiency and customer engagement by automating workflows.
- It streamlines customer operations by breaking down silos and making it easier for all departments to interact with each other seamlessly and work in tandem with each other. ServiceNow connects and optimizes teams.
- Customer service sees fewer cases as a result of the workflow automation, and self-help features from ServiceNow.
- Most importantly, with ServiceNow CSM, agents can address issues much faster while raising customer satisfaction scores.
The Road Ahead
Joshua is a process improvement thought leader and digital transformation expert at KANINI. Over the past 15 years, his focus has always been on achieving organizational maturity and enhancing business processes through implementing tools and workflows to drive transformation initiatives. With experience in multiple verticals from – manufacturing to healthcare, Joshua brings a practitioner’s perspective when working on business solutions and goals to allow him to advise and guide on industry and process best practices.