1. Incoherent, Disconnected Business Systems
2. Manual, Time-consuming Processes
3. Not-in-Sync Multiple Engagement Channels
How to Drive Customer Service Innovation?
Digital transformation has drastically redefined customer expectations and the way businesses deliver customer service. Today’s customers are facing unprecedented service challenges due to which they have new and increased expectations. Enterprises have now realized that they cannot sustain and succeed without upscaling their customer service game with real-time connectivity and engagement practices. Hence, there’s a dire need to adopt new approaches and technologies to boost customer service innovation. Customer support teams rely on IT to streamline and automate responses to customers’ needs and offer innovative, personalized services. Here are the top 5 strategies that enterprises can adopt for customer service innovation –
1. Deliver Personalized, Omnichannel Customer Experiences
2. Integrate Workflows Across Departments, Breaking Silos
3. Accelerate Customer Service with Intelligent Process Automation
4. Enhance Customer Support Operations with a Reliable IT Platform
5. Adopt Data Analytics and AI Capabilities to Assess and Predict Customer Behavior
The huge amount of data collected at various stages of the customer journey is the ‘lifeblood’ of an enterprise. With data analytics and AI, such data can be analyzed to predict customer behavior concerning various products and services. This helps enterprises offer the right products and services to their customers. Additionally, by using AI, businesses can track the origin of issues, alert customers about impending issues and advise resolution even before they occur.
The Way Forward
Joshua is a process improvement thought leader and digital transformation expert at KANINI. Over the past 15 years, his focus has always been on achieving organizational maturity and enhancing business processes through implementing tools and workflows to drive transformation initiatives. With experience in multiple verticals from – manufacturing to healthcare, Joshua brings a practitioner’s perspective when working on business solutions and goals to allow him to advise and guide on industry and process best practices.