How Telehealth is changing care delivery and increasing revenue in Healthcare
Telehealth is becoming quintessential to Healthcare for mulitple reasons. As we are moving into the new normal, Telehealth is already changing the care delivery for patients and helping healthcare providers to scale faster and serve more people efficiently.
Government and commercial payers are relaxing regulatory rules to encourage the use of telemedicine and virtual care, enabling providers to digitize and scale their delivery like never before. Whether you’re a new practice deciding on services or an existing practice looking for ways to modernize and stay one step ahead of the competition, the right telehealth technology will offer you a great way to generate revenue, improve clinical outcomes and boost practice efficiency. Recent studies have shown that most patients are interested in telehealth appointments and would prioritize increased access to care over in-person interaction with providers.
Learn how KANINI is helping the healthcare systems to aligning themselves to deliver care remotely. We will address how covid-19 has inspired us to act and discuss the fundamental changes and approaches for virtual care and uncompromised patient experience.
What you will learn:
- Telehealth best practices
- Use cases for improving care delivery with video consultations
- How to align for digital patient engagement, virtual care using technology and tools
- Scaling with new care delivery methods
- Principles of capacity building and sustaining telehealth
- How KANINI Telehealth helps you manage scheduling, document encounters, consult from home and act as extended PHR Solution
HealthTech IT Solutions
Dr. Avinash B Kumar MD, FCCM, FCCP
Founder – Blueprint Academia