Have you been struggling with keeping all your project resources engaged consistently throughout the project cycle? Do you face situations where one team has a lot of work while the other team is idle? Such scenarios are not uncommon and can be quite challenging because you cannot release the idle resources, and at the same time, you must show project profitability.
What is Blazor?
Blazor - Performance Improvements
- 1. Blazor WebAssembly for the client side
2. Blazor Server for the server side
Features of Blazor
- The model can build composable UI
- Enables web development with the latest features
- Allows the developer to create reusable C# components
- Faster builds and an efficient framework
- Contemporary features like dependency injection
- Can be used on an older version of browsers
- Enriched IntelliSense and tooling
- Availability of .NET debugging
- Pre-rendering on the server-side
- No plugins required
- Real-time reloading and rendering in the browser during the development phase
Microsoft Blazor vs. Angular vs. React - A Quick Look
|Open-source web framework.||Open-source web framework.||Open-source web framework.|
|Blazor is relatively new in the market.||Angular has been in the market since 2010.||React has also been in the market for almost a decade.|
|Blazor comes with scoped styles for components and provides CSS isolation.||Tooling is in its most mature form in Angular.||React applications can be styled using the styled-components library.|
|The apps built using Blazor can be executed in web browsers using WebAssembly.||The BrowserModule exports all Angular functions across browsers to launch an application.||Web/mobile apps built using React can run natively on Android and iOS, as well as on a web browser.|
|Blazor includes Routing, HTTP Client & Dependency Injection.||Dependency Injection is fundamental across Angular. It also offers a client HTTP API and routing among other features.||React does not include Routing, HTTP Client & Dependency Injection.|
Rajesh is a seasoned software professional with 18+ years of experience in IT Development, Project/Product Management, Application Development, Architecture & Design, Transition and Client Relationship Management. Currently, he is part of the product engineering practice at KANINI and leading AI/ML projects.